Saturday, April 25, 2009

Please Help


I never look at the masses as my responsibility; I look at the individual. I can only love one person at a time – just one, one, one. So you begin. I began – I picked up one person. Maybe if I didn’t pick up that one person, I wouldn’t have picked up forty-two thousand… The same thing goes for you, the same thing in our family, the same thing in our church, your community. Just begin – one, one, one.

~ Mother Teresa


My friend Julie, of tangobaby, saw her with her kids as she was leaving from a photoshoot. Julie did not have the heart to keep walking, she stopped to know more, to hear her story. Her name is Kelaya, she is homeless. She is on the street with her three children. To read her story and how you can help, please visit tangobaby: Kelaya's Story and YOU CAN HELP!

It does not have to be a substantial amount of money, give what you can, $5.00 or 10.00. I know times are rough for everyone. Kelaya could be any of us. Thank you in advance for anything you can contribute.

All photos by Julie of Tangobaby