Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Handmade

Currently madly in love with this Etsy shop:ummashin

Here is her bio per her profile:

I'm a Bronx umma ("umma" is korean for "mama") and all the items in my shop are handmade with love by me in my smoke-free, pet-free home. My grandma taught me to crochet when I was 10 and I've been "hooked" ever since!

I am newly inspired every day to create items that serve their purpose beautifully. If you see an item you would like in a different size or color, just convo me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are really cute

Bjornik said...

You should buy one now for Paloma! It will look great on her!:)

Dutchbaby said...

Precious!

Tess Kincaid said...

Absolutely adorable models!!! Love her work, too.

kerri said...

The model is just too cute!
I am going to the site, now....

Maia said...

Oh my, and most of all, how adorable is that little girl?

NUISHU said...

love it love it!

La sirène said...

The model and the knits are fantastic. J'achète! C'est superbe*
Merci beaucoup pour tes visites sur mon blog qui me font à chaque fois très plaisir*

rochambeau said...

A~dorable!
So sweet!!!!!