Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welcome September

My favorite season has arrived! This is the time of year I feel most alive. I think I sleep walk through Spring and Summer. There is a surge of happiness that invades me when Fall and Winter arrives, I just cannot explain it adequately. So I leave you this poem:
Autumn Fires by Robert Louis Stevenson

In the other gardens
And all up the vale,
From the autumn bonfires
See the smoke trail!

Pleasant summer over
And all the summer flowers,
The red fire blazes,
The grey smoke towers.

Sing a song of seasons!
Something bright in all!
Flowers in the summer,
Fires in the fall!

1 comment:

Annie Coe said...

Yoli, I have come checking on bloggers I love and have not visited for a while. I too love Fall and Winter best. I hope you are well and happy. Wishing you a wonderful Winter.
Love,
Annie
xoxo